Raising Cain
Saludos!
He decidido escribir este blog en español e inglés, y no es que piense que muchos angloparlantes lo leerán, jaja, pero me puede servir de práctica.
Es el inicio...
La frase de esta entrada es extraña, pero dado el momento histórico (de MI historia, obviamente, no nos olvidemos de que este es MI blog) me pareció adecuada. Si alguien no la conoce, que pregunte. Solo por comentar algo (y dar pie a que comenten quizás): Caín es un personaje bíblico, un pastor, y su chiste es que... asesinó a su hermano Abel. Muchos asesinos se hacen famosos, éste, según la biblia, es el primer asesino, asesinó por envidia (un pecado capital, por cierto). En la Historia Vampírica de White Wolf fue castigado por Dios con el vampirismo... extraño castigo, si me preguntan a mi:
Te castigo a que te pases la no-vida haciendo aquello por lo que te castigué en primer lugar.
Un poco absurdo ¿no? Un punto de vista que me gusta mucho es el manejado en una mini-animación-narración que hizo un amigo (Yuri, thumbs up! se te oye bien la voz) Donde se maneja que Cain solo estaba ofreciendo el sacrificio más grande a Dios, que consistía en su hermano... bueno, es una posibilidad!
Es todo por hoy. A partir de la siguiente entrada, estaré poniendo algo de música, pero no me gustaría listarla si no está disponible para oirla, por eso, hoy me abstengo.
He dicho.
Faltas de ortografía? Díganme POR FAVOR!
********************
Hi
I decided to write this blog in english and spanish... not that someone who doesn't understand spanish is going to read it, hehe, but might be a good practise por me.
This is the beginning...
The title of this entry is kinda weird... not for anyone who speaks english hehe, but given the historical moment (in MY personal history, of course, this is MY blog, may I point out) it just seemed adeccuate.Just for saying something (and maybe give you the chance to say something too): Cain is a biblical character, a shepard, what is important about him is that... he killed his brother Abel. Many murderers become famous, this one, according to the bible, is the first assessin ever, he killed out of envy (a capital sin, BTW). In the Vampiric History of White Wolf he was punished by God with the vampirism... strange thing, if you ask me:
I condemn you to spent your no-life doing that thing for wich I punished you in the first place.
Lil' absurd, isn't it? A POV I like very much is that one exposed in a mini-animated-narration a friend of mine did (not alone... way to go Yuri!) Where it is seen like a big sacrifice... killing his beloved brother, offering it to god as a sacryficial lamb... well! as good a chance as any!
That's all folks! At least for today. From the next post and on, I will be naming a song... but I wouldn't like to name it if you can't listen to it, so, no music today.
Said is said, done is done.
Any miss-spelled words? please DO let me know.
He decidido escribir este blog en español e inglés, y no es que piense que muchos angloparlantes lo leerán, jaja, pero me puede servir de práctica.
Es el inicio...
La frase de esta entrada es extraña, pero dado el momento histórico (de MI historia, obviamente, no nos olvidemos de que este es MI blog) me pareció adecuada. Si alguien no la conoce, que pregunte. Solo por comentar algo (y dar pie a que comenten quizás): Caín es un personaje bíblico, un pastor, y su chiste es que... asesinó a su hermano Abel. Muchos asesinos se hacen famosos, éste, según la biblia, es el primer asesino, asesinó por envidia (un pecado capital, por cierto). En la Historia Vampírica de White Wolf fue castigado por Dios con el vampirismo... extraño castigo, si me preguntan a mi:
Te castigo a que te pases la no-vida haciendo aquello por lo que te castigué en primer lugar.
Un poco absurdo ¿no? Un punto de vista que me gusta mucho es el manejado en una mini-animación-narración que hizo un amigo (Yuri, thumbs up! se te oye bien la voz) Donde se maneja que Cain solo estaba ofreciendo el sacrificio más grande a Dios, que consistía en su hermano... bueno, es una posibilidad!
Es todo por hoy. A partir de la siguiente entrada, estaré poniendo algo de música, pero no me gustaría listarla si no está disponible para oirla, por eso, hoy me abstengo.
He dicho.
Faltas de ortografía? Díganme POR FAVOR!
********************
Hi
I decided to write this blog in english and spanish... not that someone who doesn't understand spanish is going to read it, hehe, but might be a good practise por me.
This is the beginning...
The title of this entry is kinda weird... not for anyone who speaks english hehe, but given the historical moment (in MY personal history, of course, this is MY blog, may I point out) it just seemed adeccuate.Just for saying something (and maybe give you the chance to say something too): Cain is a biblical character, a shepard, what is important about him is that... he killed his brother Abel. Many murderers become famous, this one, according to the bible, is the first assessin ever, he killed out of envy (a capital sin, BTW). In the Vampiric History of White Wolf he was punished by God with the vampirism... strange thing, if you ask me:
I condemn you to spent your no-life doing that thing for wich I punished you in the first place.
Lil' absurd, isn't it? A POV I like very much is that one exposed in a mini-animated-narration a friend of mine did (not alone... way to go Yuri!) Where it is seen like a big sacrifice... killing his beloved brother, offering it to god as a sacryficial lamb... well! as good a chance as any!
That's all folks! At least for today. From the next post and on, I will be naming a song... but I wouldn't like to name it if you can't listen to it, so, no music today.
Said is said, done is done.
Any miss-spelled words? please DO let me know.

2 Comments:
Eso del vampirismo son puras jaladas.
That of the vampirism is just a load of bullshit
By
JAAP, at 8:58 PM
JAAP: Sería más "casual" algo como:
Vampirism is bullshit, as simple as that.
X-D jajaja
Pongo la letra de una canción recurrida por White Wolf, que apoya lo posteado por Eire. Pero la pregunta es ¿qué culpa tiene el hemano como para ser asesinado 4 ever and ever? X-D
Suspended In Dusk
- Type O Negative
Damn me Father, for I must sin...
Four centuries of this damned immortality
Yet, I did not ask to be made. Why?
I will never again know your sun upon my face
Or the comfort of a grave
I am not alive and I am not dead
This is Hell on earth
How can I possibly explain this eternal youth?
When I can do nothing, but sit by
As my loves grow old and wither
And with each of them, take a fragment of my heart
And prolong this eternal winter
It is October's perpetual agony
It is the shadow realm
Father, please forgive him
For he knows not what to do
With every victim I pray
pray for my own death
And as much as I love the night
I curse the moon's eerie glow
This bloodlust that drags me to forever and ever
The toxic rays of dawn that condemn me to limbo
I am cursed to dwell in grey Autumn twilight
I am suspended in dusk
Father, please forgive him
For he knows not what to do
Father, please forgive him
For he knows not what to do
By
Hederia, at 11:35 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home